1st Ranger Battalion 45th Birthday Celebration
The US Army Ranger Association is proud to host a raffle in support of the 1st Ranger Battalion 45th Birthday Celebration, to be held November 13-17, 2019, in Savannah, Georgia.
– To preserve the heritage and spirit of the U.S. Army Rangers by strengthening the relationship among all U.S. Army Rangers (past, present, and future).
– To foster camaraderie among those who have earned the title, U.S. Army Ranger.
– To provide an extended community for all U.S. Army Rangers and all U.S. Army Ranger families.
– To commemorate fittingly the memory of all U.S. Army Rangers who have given, or will give, their lives in defense of freedom.
– To encourage and to assist in the preservation, protection, and recording of the history, documents, artifacts, memorabilia, personal recollections and accounts, characterizations of past Rangers, research, incidents, and origins of the American Military Ranger.
– To encourage the continued high standards of excellence in leadership training, overall esprit, professional competence, and equipment for U.S. Army Rangers.
And, to engage in any lawful business or activities related thereto, and to engage in any lawful act or activity for which corporations organize under the Georgia Non-Profit Code.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Annual Ranger Muster Raffle (hereinafter, the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up on the online Giveaway page and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the US Army Ranger Association, Inc. (“USARA”), as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 20, 2019, and ending November 15, 2019. All online entries must be received by November 15, 2019 at 2:00 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the Giveaway drawing. Enter via the website: The Giveaway may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided via the website hosted by www.chance2win.org. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of USARA. You may enter as many times as you desired. Free Entry Method: To receive an entry without contributing, mail a request with your name, address, telephone number, and email address to: USARA, P.O .Box P.O. Box 52126, Ft. Benning, Georgia 31995-2126.
5. Additional Conditions. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of the drawing by contacting USARA at P.O. Box 52126, Ft. Benning, Georgia 31995-2126. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. USARA is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Prizes to be raffled, together with approximate values, include the following:
Item Description & Value
Colt M4 Carbine LE6920 $900.00
Colt M1911 Classic 01911C Pistol $800.00
Beretta M9 Commemorative Pistol with special engraving for 1st Ranger Battalion $550.00
Henry Rifle $500.00
Jack Daniels 45th Anniversary Barrel Whiskey Barrel $250.00
Autographed Book: Autopsy of an Unwinnable War: Viet Nam $25.00
Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by USARA. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for USARA to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Giveaway prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of USARA. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the winner selection. USARA shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. If an entrant is selected to receive a firearm as a prize, but is not lawfully permitted to receive and/or possess a firearm, such prize shall be forfeit. In such an event, USARA shall select an alternate prize winner via random drawing. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that USARA, anyone acting on behalf of USARA, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: USARA reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, USARA may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by USARA. USARA reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. USARA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, USARA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email or other communications periodically from USARA. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless USARA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively via binding arbitration. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: USARA, P.O. Box 52126, Ft. Benning, Georgia 31995-2126. Requests must be received no later than January 1, 2020.